Surface Fixed Capella
Install instrument with 1.5m free space (from widest point) around it.
1. Attach the steel legs to the resonators assembly of the instrument with the IV18x60 security screws and lock washers. (See Assembly Guide)
2. Attach Surface Fixing Plates to base of Resonator Assembly (See Surface Fix Post Installation Sheet)
3. Attach the Resonator assembly to t he underside to the note assembly by locating plate into pre cut recess using CSK Screws and Barrel Nuts provided (See Assembly Guide)
4.Locate Instrument in desired location and mark holes to fix to desired surface.
5. Fix to Surface using recommended ground anchors not supplied
6. Make sure all fixings are covered and secure using cover caps provided
7. Attach the 1 pair of beater to the saddle strap on the leg.
M8x30 CSK Security Screw x8
M8x60 Security Screw x8
M6x20 Security Screw x4
M8 Barrel Nut x8
Pair Small Red Beaters x2
Surface Fix Components:
M10x30 Security Screw x4
2 Part Cover Cap x8
Ground anchors not supplied.
Spares available from percussionplay.com or from your local distributor.
Assembly Guide: Components List
M8x60 Pin torx x8
M8 Barrel Nut Pin torx x8
M8x30 CSK Pin torx x8
Saddle Strap x2
M6x20 Pin torx x4
M10x30 Pin torx x4
Surface Fix Post Installation
Insert Surface Plates into bottom of square legs
Fix instrument to Surface fix plates using M10 x 30mm Screws using thread locking solution to prevent fixings working loose.
Fix Surface Plates to the ground surface Ground Anchors Not provided, cover fixings with caps provided
TX45 Driver Bit x1