5 Reasons Music Education Is Important
- Music education should be a part of a general education in everybody’s life. Scientists say that children who are exposed to music, or those who play an instrument, do better in school than those who don't.
- Music can be connected to many other subject areas. Through exploring music students can find natural connections to mathematics, science, reading, writing and performing arts.
- Children learn in many different ways. Music allows them to express themselves in a unique way, which motivates their learning and helps build their self confidence.
- Music is a universal language. It helps children connect to other cultures and understand the world around them.
- It's fun! Playing a musical instrument relieves stress. Have you ever noticed that when you hear soft, soothing music you feel more relaxed? Playing an instrument can do that and more, especially if you're the one playing. Music is one of life's simple joys; it helps calm the mind.
All good things come to an end, right? The World Cup. The sunny weather. Love Island. They can't last forever. However, our love of parks is enduring....
Percussion Play are delighted to be at the 109th annual international Rotary convention taking place in Toronto this week.
Often described as a “Mini-United...
We are pleased to announce the publication of our newest white paper <a href="https://www.percussionplay.com/five-notes-to-rule-them-all/" rel="nofollow"...