Surface Fixed Instrument Components
Ground Fix Components
M10x30 Security Screw x3
2 Part Cover Cap x4
1. Unpack ground fixing legs 3no.
2. Lay packaging out on floor or assemble on non-abrasive surface to prevent marking of polished stainless steel.
3. Align holes on legs to holes on surface fixing(opposite end to polished domes} and secure in place using 3no. M10x30mm Screws provided
Tools required TX45 Driver Bit)
4. Invert assembled frame so domed ends face upwards.
5. Place 8mm Hex Key supplied into hole in leg and lock into internal bolt.
6. Remove Black Cap opposite side of leg and keeping Hex Key in place, slide black polyurethane damper over bolt until flush with end of bolt. Repeat for other 2 legs
7. Unpack babel drum leaving black film in lace to protect.
9. Using 8mm Hex Key screw
bolts into drum to secure in
place. Use thread locking solution. All hole locations are laser cut for accuracy to ensure holes in drum align perfectly with legs.
10. Using TX40 driver provided secure MB x 25mm security bolts into external holes in legs 3no. Use thread lock solution
11. Locate Babel Drum in desired location and mark holes to fix to desired surface.
12. Fix to Surface using recommended ground anchors (Ground Anchors are not supplied}
13. Make sure all fixings are covered and secure using cover caps provided.
Caution: Drum Surface can get hot in direct sunlight. If possible install in shaded areas.
Ground anchors not supplied.
1. Locate the Surface fix Plate into t he leg of the instrument.
2. Fix instrument to Surface fix plate using M 10 Screws and use thread locking solution to prevent fixings working loose.
3. Fix Surface Plate to the ground surface Ground Anchors Not provided cover fixings with caps provided.
TX45 Driver Bit x1
TX 40 Driver Bit x1
Hex T Key x1
Ground Anchors not supplied.