Ground Fix Components:
M10x30 Security Screw x3
2 Part Cover Cap x4
1. Unpack ground fixing legs 3no.
2. Lay packaging out on floor or assemble on non-abrasive surface to prevent marking of polished stainless steel.
3. Align holes on legs to holes on surface fixing (opposite end to polished domes} and secure in place using 3no. M 10 x 30mm Screws provided
Tools required TX45 Driver
4. Invert assembled frame so domed ends face upwards.
5. Place 8mm Hex Key supplied into hole in leg and lock into internal bolt.
6. Remove Black Cap opposite side of leg and keeping Hex Key in place, slide black polyurethane damper over bolt until flush with end of bolt. Repeat for other 2 legs
7. Unpack babel drum leaving black film in lace to protect
8. Align holes in side of babel drum with bolts on legs
9. Using 8mm Hex Key screw bolts into drum to secure in place. Use thread locking solution All hole locations are laser cut for accuracy to ensure holes in drum align perfectly with legs.
10. Using TX40 driver provided secure MB x 25mm security bolts into external holes in legs 3no. Use thread lock solution
11. Locate Babel Drum in desired location and mark holes to fix to desired surface.
Ground Anchors not supplied.
Spares available from percussionplay.com or from your local distributor.