Surface Fixed Emperor Chimes
Install instrument with 1.5m free space (from widest point) around it.
1. Attach Surface Fixing plates to the base of each chime (1.1) (See Surface Fix Plate Installation Sheet)
2. Locate Chimes to desired location and mark holes to fix to desired surface.
4. Fix to Surface using recommended ground anchors not supplied
5. Make sure alI fixings are covered and secure using cover caps provided
Emperor Chimes are pre-assembled.
Surface Fix Components:
M10x50 Security Screw x6
M10 Barrel Nut x6
2 Part Cover Cap x24
Spares available from percussionplay.com or from your local distributor.
Surface Fix Plate Installation
1.Locate the Surface fix Plate into the leg of the instrument.
2.Fix instrument to Surface fix plate using MlO bolt and Barrel Nut and use thread locking solution to prevent fixings working loose.
3. Fix Surface Plate to the ground surface Ground Anchors Not provided cover fixings with caps provided