Surface Fixed Freechimes Alto/Soprano
1. Carefully lay 2 x legs on a level surface and check distance between legs is equal. Line up pre drilled holes in the backboards with the holes in legs and ensure the instrument is aligned square with the legs. Fix in place using M8x40mm screws supplied (see installation guide)
2. Attach Surface Fixing posts to legs (See Surface Fix Post Installation Sheet)
3. Locate Instrument in desired location and mark holes to fix to desired surface.
4. Fix Surface Plate to level surface using Coachscrews, Rawlbolts, chemical anchors or similar as deemed appropriate by Installer. (It is your responsibility to ensure that the existing surface is suitable to receive the appropriate fixing)
5. Make sure all fixings are covered and secure using cover caps provided
6. Beaters can be fixed to Steel posts with fixings provided.
Eye Straps x2
M6x20mm Secure Screw x4
M8x40mm Secure Screw x4
Pair Small Beaters X1
Thread Lock Solution Required (Not Supplied)
Spares available from percussionplay.com or from your local distributor
Assembly Guide: Components List
Saddle Strap X2
M10x50 Pin torx X4
M6x20 Pin torx X4
M10x70 Pin torx X2
M10 Barrel Nut Pin torx X2
TX30 Driver Bit x1
TX45 Driver Bit x2
Surface Fix Post Installation
Ground fix tube protrudes 300mm from ground surface that inserts into the base of the chime post
1. Locate the Surface fix Plate into the leg of the instrument.
2. Fix instrument to Surface fix plate using M10 bolt and Barrel Nut and use thread locking solution to prevent fixings working loose.
3. Fix Surface Plate to the ground surface Ground Anchors Not provided cover fixings with caps provided