Surface Fixed Freechimes Diatonic Symphony
Install instrument with 1.5m free space (from widest point) around it.
1. Carefully lay 3 x legs on a level surface and check distance between each leg is equal. Join together the 2 parts of the symphony. Line up pre drilled holes in the backboards with the legs and ensure the instrument is aligned square with the legs.
Fix in place using M8x40mm screws supplied (see installation guide)
2. Attach Surface Fixing posts to legs (See Surface Fix Post Installation Sheet)
3.Locate Instrument in desired location and mark holes to fix to desired surface.
4. Fix Surface Plate to level surface using Coachscrews, Rawlbolts, chemical anchors or similar as deemed appropriate by Installer. (It is your responsibility to ensure that the existing surface is suitable to receive the appropriate fixing)
5. Make sure all fixings are covered and secure using cover caps provided
6. Beaters can be fixed to Steel posts with fixings provided.
Eye Straps x3
M6x20mm Secure Screw x6
M8x40mm Secure Screw x10
M8 Lock Washer x10
Pair Large Red Beaters x2
Pair Small Beaters x1
2 Part Cover Cap x24
M10 Barrel Nut x3
M10x70 Security Screw x3
Spares available from percussionplay.com or from your local distributor.
Assembly Guide: Components List
Saddle strap X3
M6x20 Pin torx X6
M8 Lock washer X10
M8x40 Pin torx X10
M10x70 Pin torx X3
M10 Barrel Nut Pin torx X3
Surface Fix Post Installation
1. Locate the Surface fix Plate into the leg of the instrument.
2. Fix instrument to Surface fix plate using M10 bolt and Barrel Nut and use thread locking solution to prevent fixings working loose.
3. Fix Surface Plate to the ground surface Ground Anchors Not provided cover fixings with caps provided.