Wall Fixed Freechimes Diatonic Symphony (Notes Only)
1. Position the 2 sections of the Freechimes Symphony in desired location, according to correct Key stage height, this may require 2 persons.
2. Mark hole locations (X10) using the pre drilled holes in the Black HOPE Backboards
3. Drill hole locations (X10) according to your chosen fixings (frame fixings, wall bolts or chemical anchors) depending of the structure of the wall.
4. Fix through Backboards (X10) with suitable fixings (not supplied) in correct orientation and Key stage
5. Beaters can be fixed to Backboards or directly to wall depending on customers preference. 1 Pair at each end and one in the centre.
Eye Straps x3
Pin Torx 25 Driver Bit x1
10x38mm Secure Screw x6
Pair Small Beaters x1
Pair Large Red Beaters x2
Wall fixings are not supplied, installer will select suitable method of fixing.
Wall Fixings/Anchors not supplied.