Harmony Installation Instructions
1. Unpack frame 3no.
2. Lay packaging out on floor or assemble on non-abrasive surface to prevent marking of polished stainless steel.
3. Align holes on legs (opposite end to polished domes) and secure in place using 3no. M10x200mm threaded bar and 6no. M10 nuts provided
Tools required 2no.17mm metric spanner/wrench (11/ 16 inch or alternatively using adjustable wrench)
4. Invert assembled frame so domed ends face upwards.
S. Insert M8x60mm Security screws into pre drilled holes in frame using TX40 bit.
6. Attach Notes and Surface Plate to Harmony Frame. (See Assembly Guide Sheet)
7. Locate Harmony in desired location and mark holes to fix to desired surface.
8. Fix Surface Plate to level surface using Coachscrews, Rawlbolts, chemical anchors or similar as deemed appropriate by Installer. (It is your responsibility to ensure t hat the existing surface is suit able to receive the appropriate fixing.)
9. Make sure all fixings are covered and secure using cover caps provided.
Surface Fixed Harmony Components:
M6x20 security screw x6
M6 saddle strap x3
M8x60 security screw x2
M8x25 security screw x3
2 part cover cap x4
Ground Anchors not supplied.
Assembly Guide: Harmony Surface fIxed
1. Locate the Surface fix
Plate into the leg of the
2. Fix instrument to surface
fix plate using M8x25
Screws and use thread
locking solution to
prevent fixings working
3. Fix Surface Plate to the
ground surface Ground
Anchors Not provided
cover fixings with caps