Wall Fixed Rainbow Trio Metallophone
1. Attach the steel mount to the rear of the instrument with the M8x20 screws and 2 part security caps. (1.1) (See Assembly Guide)
2. Position instrument in desired location, according to correct Key stage height, this may require 2 persons.
3. Mark hole locations (X4) using the pre drilled holes in square plate. Use Template Supplied.
4. Drill hole locations (X4) according to your chosen fixings (frame fixings, wall bolts or chemical anchors) depending of the structure of the wall.
5. Fix through Plate with suitable fixings (not supplied) in correct orientation and height for intended Key stage. Cover Fixings with 2 Part Caps supplied
6. Attach t he 1 pair of beater to the saddle strap on the leg. (1.3)
M8x20 Security Screw x4
M6x20 Security Screw x2
2 Part Cover Cap x4
M6 Saddle Strap x1
Pair Small Red Beaters x1
Wall Fix Components: 2 Part Cover Cap x4
Wall Anchors not supplied.
Assembly Guide: Components List
2 Part Cover Cap X8
M8 Nyloc nut X4
Saddle Strap X1
M6x20 Pin torx X2
M8x20 Pin torx X4