Surface Fixed Blues Tembos
1. Locate Tembos frame onto legs and, and bolt into place using pre drilled holes, 2 bolts per post. (See Assembly Guide).
2. Attach Surface Fixing posts to legs (1.2) (See Ground Fix Post Installation Sheet)
3. Locate Instrument in desired location and mark holes to fix to desired surface
4. Fix to Surface using recommended ground anchors not supplied
5. Make sure all fixings are covered and secure using cover caps provided
M10x100 Security Screw x14
M10 Flanged Slide Bearing x28
M6 Eye Bolt x2
Surface Fix Components:
M10x70 Security Screw x4
M10 Barrel Nut x4
2 Part Cover Cap x
Surface Fix Post Installation
Locate the Surface fix Plate into the leg of the instrument.
Fix instrument to Surface fix plate using M10 bolt and Barrel Nut and use thread locking solution to prevent fixings working loose.
Fix Surface Plate to the ground surface. Ground Anchors Not provided. Cover fixings with caps provided