Ground Fixed Tembos Diatonic
Install Instrument with 1.5m free space (from widest point) around it.
1. Locate Tembos frame onto legs and, and bolt into place using pre drilled holes, 2 bolts per post.(See Assembly Guide)
2. Excavate 1 hole for Tembos W300xL900 by 600mm deep in desired location upon decision from customer. (See Ground Fix Post Installation
3. Insert the Ground Fix Bar between the 2 bases of the legs and fix in place with the nuts provided (See Ground Fix Post Installation sheet)
4. Locate frame into hole according to customers preference. Once happy fill holes using rapid hardening concrete. Be sure to compact concrete around legs and leave to dry according to manufactures guidelines.
M10 Barrel Nut x2
M10x70 Security Screw x2
M10 BZP Nut x4
M10 x 800 Bar x1
M10x100 Security Screw x16
M10 Flanged Slide Bearing x32
M6 Eye Bolt x2
Assembly Guide: Components List
M6 Eye Bolt x2
M10x70 Pin torx x4
M10 Barrel Nut Pin torx x4
M10x100 Pin torx x16
SS Brace Bar x1
Main Frame will arrive pre assembled
Thread Lock Solution Required (not supplied)
CAUTION: Tembos surface can get hot in direct sunlight, if possible install in shaded areas.
Ground Fix Post Installation
1. Locate the Ground fix Post into the leg of the instrument frame and insert threaded bar into lower section and fix with bzp nuts.
2. Fix instrument frame to Ground fix post using M10 bolt and Barrel Nut and use threa d locking solution to prevent fixings working loose.
3. Excavate a holes with a 300mm wide by 900mm length and 600mm depth
4. Lower ground Fix post attached to instrument frame into hole (check instrument straight and level before filling withconcrete)
5. Fix hole with fast drying concrete to manufacturers specifications.
Minimum Ground Fix depth of 600mm
Foundations should not present a hazard. These foundations are recommended as a guide, for more information on foundation details for