Install Instrument with 1.5m free space (from widest point) around it.
1. Using M10 nuts and 200mm bolts supplied locate through pre drilled holes and secure bolts in place to support in ground pole in concrete. 2 bolts per leg at 90 degree angles.
2.Excavate 7 holes for Tubular Bells 250mm diameter by 500mm deep. 2 further holes will be needed for the beater poles according to layout of Bells at 250mm diameter and 400mm deep.
3. Locate (lower) legs into holes making sure they are vertical and level prior to concreting in place.
4. Once happy with location of the Tubular Bells, fill holes using rapid hardening concrete. Be sure to compact concrete around legs and leave to dry according to manufacturers guidelines.
M10x200 Threaded Bar x14
M10 BZP Nut x28
Ground Fix Components:
M10x200 Bolt x14
M10 Nut x28
Pair Large Red Beaters X1
Tubular Bells are pre-assembled
Weight of heaviest part 10kg (XXL Bell)
Foundations should not present a hazard. These foundations are recommended as a guide, for more information on foundation details for various surface see Part 1 of BS EN 1176.
1. Insert M10x 200 Threadedbar into pre drilled holesin Ground Fixing Post
2. Fix M10x 200 Threadedbar in place using M10 Nuts
3. Excavate 7 holes with a 250 mm diameter tapering down to 350mm diameter and 550mm depth
Compact base of hole with 50mm of aggregate.Lower ground Fix post attached to instrument into hole (check instrument straight and level before filling with concrete)
4. Fix hole with fast drying concrete to manufacturers specifications.
Spares available from percussionplay.com or from your local distributor