Over the last 10 years, we have continuously developed our range of mallets to meet market demands and provide the best quality products available. Our current patented design is our most robust, vandal-resistant to date which has been proven to withstand the wear and tear of a busy outdoor music park or playground.
Our next-day delivery option means your outdoor musical instrument will be back in operation in no time at all.
- Large Red Mallets are recommended for use with Marimba, Grand Marimba, Akadinda, Mirror Chimes, Colossus Chimes, Tubular Bells, Alto Diatonic Freechimes, Alto Pentatonic Freechimes.
- Note: The Pentatonic Symphony Freechimes and Diatonic Symphony Freechimes both have three pairs of mallets - 2 large (pairs) and 1 small (pair).
- Small Red Mallets for use with all other Xylophones, Metallophones, Chimes and Bells (except Capella)
- Small Alpine Green Mallets (soft) for use with Harmony Bells
- Small Moss Green Mallets (hard) for use with Harmony Flowers
- Small Black Mallets (soft) for use with Capella and to replace any small red mallet if a quieter sound is required.
- Babel/Petal Drum Mallets can be found here
If you are unsure of which mallet to order please Contact Us and we will be happy to advise you.